Monday 2 January 2017

Book Update #2



Hi all and happy new year to each and everyone of you! For the last 4 years I have being working on a book but due to the business of life and other commitments progress was extremely slow. Eventually, I had to stop blogging as I was not getting anywhere trying to do both. I am happy to say though that the end is nigh, the book is in the editing and proof reading phase now and even the cover design is done! My goal is to release it in time for Easter since it is a book about the cross after all. There will be a limited print run (at least initially) to go with my limited budget but ebook versions will be available as well. I am looking into the possibility of making the ebook version available in a ‘Pay what you want’ format from my own blog space as well meaning that you will hopefully be able to get it for free!

Below I have posted some sneak-peak images as well which were taken from one of the earlier drafts to give you an idea about the content. In addition to more book updates there should be more and more regular blog articles popping up here again now as I am once again able to put some focus into other writings. Thanks for sticking around!





Grace and peace to you.

2 comments: